ownCloud is an open source project that enables you to set up a cloud storage infrastructure on your own server - as a self-hosted alternative to commercial providers.
I was able to support ownCloud as follows:
- Help building and extending a pattern library with accessible interface components. This included refactoring existing components and creating new ones.
- Documentation of existing or emerging components with a focus on technical accessibility, best practices, affected user groups and assistive technologies
- support for non-component-based measures for accessibility in Phoenix, such as general keyboard focus management
- General workshop sessions on barrier-free access via video telephony or on site
- Accessibile solutions for web sites and web apps
- Content Management Systems: ProcessWire, Kirby
- PHP Framework: Laravel
- Concept, audit and consultancy
- Workshops and trainings
I'm available for new projects starting May, 2021. Can I help you building a successful digital product?